Annie Jr Auditions!
Time & Location
Auditions will be held in two parts
Part 1: Vocal Audition Video Recorded and sent to us by Tuesday, January 19th by 7pm
Please tape yourself/your performer slating their name and singing 30-45 seconds of their audition song a cappella. Then upload it to youtube and email us the link and their completed audition form. Please title your email ANNIE JR AUDITION - [your name]
Part 2: Acting Auditions will be held in-person at The Bridge Church Auditorium on Saturday, January 23rd
Your audition will be at your specific time slot between 2pm - 5pm. A monologue from Annie will be sent to you once your vocal audition is recived, please practice before we meet.
- Callback list will be posted on Monday, January 25th by 3pm and will be held in-person on Tuesday, January 26th at Barrington Campus Life Center from 7pm-9pm
- Cast list will be posted, at the latest, by Saturday, January 30th
- Rehearsals start Tuesday, February 2nd at 6:30pm
- There will be a brief parent meeting the first week of rehearsal
- Please remember to let us know of any conflicts on your audition form, so we can create the best working rehearsal calendar for all
Ages 8 - 19
For all show information click here: Annie Jr
Sign-up for our In-Person Audition Workshop here!
Please contact us if you would like to audition but can not make the posted time slots, or if you have any questions.
Due to COVID-19 we will be holding auditions through recorded video submissions & specific time slots in-person. We will keep you updated, through email with any changes to rehearsals or anything else. Thank you!