Descendants the Musical Auditions!
Time & Location
About the Audition
Auditions will be held in two parts
Part 1: Vocal Audition taped and sent to us by Sunday, August 23rd at 2pm
Please tape yourself/your performer slating their name and singing 30-45 seconds of their audition song a cappella. Then upload it to youtube and email us the link and their completed audition form. Please title your email DESCENDANTS AUDITION - [your name]
Part 2: Acting Auditions will be held in-person at Barrington Campus Life Center on Wednesday, August 26th
Your audition will be at your specific time slot between 10am-12pm or 7pm-9pm. A scene from Descendants will be sent to you with your time slot confirmation email to practice before we meet.
- Callback list will be posted Thursday, August 27th at 10am and will be held in-person that evening from 7pm-9pm
- Cast list will be posted, at the latest, by Sunday, August 30th
- Rehearsals start Tuesday, September 1st
- There will be a brief parent meeting the first week of rehearsal
- Please remember to let us know of any conflicts on your audition form, so we can create the best working rehearsal calendar for all
Ages 8 - 20
For all show information click here: Descendants Information
Want some audition prep? Sign-up for our Online Audition Workshop: Here
Please contact us if you would like to audition but can not make the posted time slots, or if you have any questions.
Due to COVID-19 we will be holding auditions through recorded video submissions & specific time slots in-person. We will keep you updated, through email with any changes to rehearsals or anything else. Thank you!